ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS: Open call for art!!
"The KITCHEN SINK" (February at Delurk)
What do we do at Delurk Gallery when there are only two days left to enter our open-call January DRAWING show? We invite you to enter our February open-call as well.. that's what we do!
Quite a few people have had a hard time with the "just drawings" limitation of our January drawing show, so to give people an opportunity to show a broader range of work, we've scrapped our original February show idea at Delurk to give you a show with a broader theme. So broad in fact, that there's no theme at all! We considered calling the show "everything but the kitchen sink", but then we thought about it, and decided... ehh.. you can even submit your kitchen sink if you want!
* There is NO submission fee to enter
* Delurk Gallery retains 40% commission from all works sold.
* The KITCHEN SINK
* There are no age restrictions. Anyone of any age can submit their work for consideration.
* Art must fit through our door at Delurk.
* Art must be 8 feet or less at it's longest dimension to fit on our walls.
* 2D work: all 2D work must be wired and/or ready to hang.
* 3D work: all 3D works must either be freestanding, it must come with it's own pedestal, wall mount, and/or display stand, or it must fit on one of Delurk's display stands (please include applicable display and size information in submission).
* Video: all applicable video equipment and monitors must be provided by the artist.
How Many Pieces To Submit:
* You may submit up to five entries for consideration (not all work is guaranteed to show).
How To Submit:
* Please submit all entries to: email@example.com
* Email Subject: "The KITCHEN SINK"
* Please include in the body of the email:
* a) digital images of submitted work.
* b) label information for each submitted piece:
*Label information should include:
- artist name
- dimensions, HxW (xD if 3D)
* Please make sure to save the image with a title that coincides with the listed label information.
Deadline to Submit:
* Digital submissions will be accepted anytime between now and Friday, June 15, 2018.
Notification of Selected Works:
* Artists will be notified via email by Friday, June 22, 2018 of all accepted works.
Deadline for Delivery of Accepted Works:
* All accepted works are due between Friday, June 29, 2018, and Tuesday, July 3, 2018.
* Work can be delivered during regular business hours (12-6 Tues-Sat, 12-4 Sun). If you are unable to drop off during regular gallery hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
* Shipped work is accepted, but must arrive during the above stated delivery dates. (Artist is responsible for shipping costs).
* Friday, July 6, 2018, 7-10pm
* July 6, 2018 - July 30, 2018
* 12-6pm Tues-Sat, 12-4 Sunday
Check delurkgallery.com for updates and more information.
Thanks, everyone! And good luck!!
Delurk Exhibitions Committee